The single-side series
Single-sided machines are widely used in all traditional optical component lapping and polishing operations. The “Single flat face” equipment (for flat surfaces and large curvatures) and “Single spherical face” (for convex or concave shapes) allow high quality surfacing whatever the geometry of the parts. Machinery equipment and supplemental tools designed to meet growing industry demands for technologically advanced, reasonably priced high precision surfacing.
- Broad range of applications
- Designed for specific applications
- Built with the same robust quality as our double-side machines
- Meeting the current and future challenges of high precision surfacing
- SOMOS IWT can custom design the machine to your specific applications