Manufacturer of diamond slicing wire. Diameter range from 60 µm to 400 µm.
Key benefit -- reduced cost of ownership!
Faster cut times:
- 6 - 8 times faster than slurry, application dependent
- Increased capacity with lower capital expenditures
- Faster ROI to justify initial capital investment
Roadmap to lower wafer cost and higher throughput:
- Lower cost from reduced total cost of ownership
- Less expensive secondary process costs
- Re-use of wire
- Reduced utilities
Reduce production complexity:
- Reduced running costs such as electricity and cooling water
- Bundled consumables for optimized processing
IWT 710 Slicing Beams
With strong performance to improve global cutting results
Custom sizes available
- Reduced cost ownership up to five times compared to competitive materials
- Light weight results in lower shipping cost
- Polyurethane technology contains no mineral filters reducing the risk of contaminating wire guide rolls and machine
- Special design to maximize the lifetime
- Custom shapes and sizes available to maximize efficiency
- Easy to handle and compatible with water based cutting fluid
Fluids for Slicing
We know how fluids are important part of the process.
To optimize and increase your productivity we provide:
Fluids for beams:
- WaferKool 2010
- WaferKool 3010
Please contact us for additional information.